Seminars are tailored to the specific needs of your school, community group, church or professional organisation.
Email email@example.com to make an enquiry.
Collett runs a range of seminars. Examples include:
- Resilient families – (Raising Resilient Teens / Raising Resilient Kids)
- Resilient families online – embracing the positive aspects of technology while minimising the risks
- Parenting anxious children.
- Talking to children and teens about love, sex and relationships.
- Helping families challenge porn culture.
- Supporting students with anxiety and depression.
- Assisting parents in your school to embrace the positive aspects of technology and minimise the risks.
- Training teachers in lessons and conversations about the risks of online pornography and sexualised images.
For Psychologists, Counsellors, GPs and Allied Health Professionals
- Supporting families experiencing Problematic Internet Use issues, establishing boundaries with technology and minimising risks.
- Current research and advice on conversations with clients, about the risks of online pornography and sexualised images.
- Helping young people and families currently at risk for online pornography issues.
- Strong Girls – A seminar on friendships, social media and giving your brain the best chance.
- Strategies for minimising the effects of stress and anxiety in Year 12 (for Year 11 and 12 students)
- Change starts with us – pushing back at sexualised messages and porn culture.
- Personal development – my body is changing. Includes body safety (for Year 5 and 6 students in primary schools)
Book Collett for your next event.
A selection of the organisations Collett has run seminars for and/or consulted with include: