Seminars are tailored to the specific needs of your school, community group, church or professional organisation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry.
Collett runs a range of seminars. Examples include:
- Advice on Raising Resilient Teens
- Resilient families online – embracing the positive aspects of technology while minimising the risks
- Parenting anxious kids
- Talking to children and teens about love, sex and relationships
- Helping families challenge porn culture
- Supporting students with anxiety and depression
- Assisting parents in your school to embrace the positive aspects of technology and minimise the risks
- Training teachers in lessons and conversations about the risks of online pornography and sexualised images
For Psychologists, Counsellors, GPs and Allied Health Professionals
- Supporting families experiencing Problematic Internet Use issues, establishing boundaries with technology and minimising risks
- Current research and advice on conversations with clients, about the risks of online pornography and sexualised images
- Helping young people and families currently at risk for online pornography issues
- Strong Girls – A seminar on friendships, social media and my changing brain
- Change starts with us – pushing back at sexualised messages
- Personal development – my body is changing. Changes and Body safety (for primary schools)
Book Collett for your next event.
A selection of the organisations Collett has run seminars for and/or consulted with include: